'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday 21 February 2019

This is how I was feeling yesterday... I knew what I wanted to journal, but couldn't bring myself to do it, so I did it today...

Yellow stencilling (Scattered Straw) and some Yellow writing, so I'm entering this into the Art Journal Journey Challenge for Rike's theme - Yellow. Yellow was definitely how I felt yesterday 😶


Thanks for popping in - I'll try to do something more cheerful for my next post...

I'll be back soon

Cath

xxx

12 very kind comments from lovely people:

froebelsternchen said...

There are such days! But with yellow everything looks a bit more happy - so thank God there's yellow for us!What a fun page, I loke this very much! That's Art Journaling all about - bringing down our moods and thoughts!

Great to see you again at Art Journal Journey dear Cath!
Have a great day -

Hugs, Susi

Rike said...

I think when you had finished this wonderful page you became feeling better and you got in a brighter mood?! Today ...
A yellow elephant - it's so cool!!
Thank you for linking your funny page to my yellow theme at AJJ!

craftytrog said...

Great page Cath! Hope you're feeling less 'meh' today :-)
Alison xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

A picture tells a thousand words. Great artwork.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Gosh Cath, your elephant is feeling a bit like I have been. Let's hope s/he is feeling as good as I am about now. Thanks for sharing this darling page with us at Art Journal Journey. It's a great example of Rike's yellow theme.

Thanks for the permission. I'm off to add you right now!

Sue said...

What a fab page Cath, I hope your day is getting better xx

Meggymay said...

The page you created sure does tell its own story, its fantastic Cath.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

I've felt like that some days this winter too. What a fun page! I really think you made a good one here. Hope you're feeling better perkier today.Hugs-Erika

crafty-stamper said...

Great journal page--and this is me today!!! Hope you feel better today
Carol x

Let's Art Journal said...

Your page made me smile as I can relate to that feeling at times ...lol 😉. The design with the stencilling and yellow writing looks fabulous with the grey background. Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊 x

pearshapedcrafting said...

We all have those days (for a number of reasons) don't we? Pleased to see this fabulous page now you are up to it! Hugs,Chrisx

Neet said...

Cath - I have never put yellow with grey although thinking about it, I have worn the two colours together and like them. This page is magic. I just love it - it really caught my eye and I am so envious I did not do it. Don't know how you thought of it but I am so glad you did - love it!
Hugs, Neet xx