'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Yay! There’s a new challenge over at TIOT, starting today, and the theme is… Romance!  Just in time for Valentine’s Day, if you send any cards on that day.

There are some fantastic samples from the TIOT team if you’d like to glean some inspiration…

Oops! I posted the wrong card... so sorry.
On this one, I went with an old image from Designs Ink'd, now I Brake for Stamps. It's such a cute image.

The loving couple are coloured with Prisma Pencils and the 'Love' is a die cut. I just had to add a heart, but the Brushos bakcground didn't really need much more, once I'd stencilled a few stars in silver and spattered a bit of paint.


I do hope you’ll join us for this challenge. It’s such a treat to visit your blogs and to see what you’re all up to… you have a whole two weeks to take part.


I'd also like to link to the following challenges.

Look forward to seeing your art!
See you soon
Cath
xxx

17 very kind comments from lovely people:

My name is Erika. said...

How sweet. This couple makes me smile. They are fun and what love is after many years I think. That is of course a good thing. :) Hope all is well today Cath. Hugs-Erika

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a lovely card - the background looks great and that image and quote are so romantic! Hugs, Chrisx

Marjut said...

Lovely card, fabulous romace scene!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is so romantic and fantastic. I love it.

Rosie said...

A lovely card, Cath

Meggymay said...

This card made me smile Cath, the loving couple still feeling the romance of being together. It was a super sentiment to add to this fantastic card.
Yvonne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fabulous card! It's such a fun romantic design with that lovely stamp that you used, so sweet 😁. Happy and creative wishes! J 😊 x

Wendy L said...

Great image on your super card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

Joan said...

I love your romantic couple Cath, fab card



Joan x

brenda said...

Such a fun creation for our 'Love' theme at Allsorts challeng, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Cath, that couple are so sweet and the Always and Forever sentiment is perfect.
Avril xx

Tanza Erlambang said...

lovely card.
have a great day

froebelsternchen said...

I love this funny couple - the card is gorgeous!!!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and image -great background with the silver stars and splatters
Carol x

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Sweet card; love the image used! Thank you for joining the Dare 2B Artzy February Challenge! -Tasha ☺

Neet said...

Aaw, such a cute couple - and I see you have used your Prisma pencils to colour them in with. I really should try that - thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs Neet xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This on such a fabulous card Cath, I've not seen that image before but it makes me want to have it.. so sweetly coloured. I love it.
Creative wishes Tracey xx