'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday 14 November 2019

Today I'm thankful for diversity, difference and variety in people - and I'm thankful for being me. 
I'm hoping you will celebrate being you 😉

I used Paperartsy images today, over a Dylusions acrylic background I added over some scraps of book pages I'd gessoed. I just scribbled my feelings about everyone mattering and having value down, then added more writing, words and bits of washi tape until I'd finished...nothing planned, or organised...as you can tell! 
I'm linking to Leah's Art Every Day Month again...   
Thanks for calling in
Back soon
Cath
xxx

9 very kind comments from lovely people:

craftytrog said...

I love everything about this Cath! Wonderful sentiments, images and colours!
Also, glad to hear that Katy's Corner is still going strong. Hazel H. and I are meeting for a crafty session soon :-)
Alison xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm so very glad this is one of your gratitudes. I love the diverse people who you chose to represent. They really ARE diverse. It's a beautiful card and has so much truth, too. I am in LOVE with the sentiments you chose.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OK, I'm a dufus. I wrote CARD when I meant journal entry. I'm on auto-pilot, I guess.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page and great figures love all the wording
carol x

My name is Erika. said...

Those are fabulous images and lots of fun. The girl on the right has some attitude. I like that. And I like your page. Great theme Cath. Hugs-Erika

DVArtist said...

Cath I can see this as a poster in schools. A powerful message and a wonderful piece of art.

Neet said...

Love your reasoning behind the theme and love the page you have created. What fabulous figures - must investigate. Fabulous background and real journalling some would say as opposed to what I do. Although I know a lot write and then cover it up so people do not see their real thoughts. Love it!
Hugs, Neet xx

Meggymay said...

A wonderful journal page Cath, great words and images.
Yvonne xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

This is a very nice page that will make you feel good when you look back on it in the future. They are for me anyway. As usual love the bold colors. Those are very unique individuals! ;-) xoxo