'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday 21 November 2019

Today, I'm thankful for PEACE
That peacefulness that stays with you in spite of the problems in your life.

Nothing on this page went as I wanted it to but I like the feel of it, so I'm including it in my month of thankfulness.
The background is a mishmash of all kinds... Distress inks, acrylics, Inktense, lots of water and charcoal. My stamp of the words is tiny, so I used my labeller.
I'm linking this to Art Every Day Month
Thanks for calling in
Back soon
Cath
xxx

10 very kind comments from lovely people:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How beautiful, Cath. I want to sit in that beautiful green meadow and look out on the purple mountains. What a peaceful time that would be for me, too. This is glorious, dear.

NatureFootstep said...

I see mountains and a sunset with field and grass in the forground. Pretty much as I can see when I travel :)

carol l mckenna said...

Lovey post and wonderful artwork with a great message ~ ^_^

Happy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

DVArtist said...

Hi Cath. You have such a talent in using color. This is really beautiful.

My name is Erika. said...

This is gorgeous and really peaceful. It makes me want to go sit there and just take it in. Especially on such a dark and too early morning. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

A beautiful peaceful scene Cath and a lovely sentiment.
Yvonne xx

craftytrog said...

Simply beautiful!!! Xx

crafty-stamper said...

That is sooo beautiful Cath
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Your sky is gorgeousness! What a peaceful scene. I think I must have arrived at this behavior through the back door. It suddenly began to be way too much trouble to not be peaceful and let things unfold. Too much drama, probably learned in response to my Arthurs. Another reason if you really wanna get into it, my Arthurs are a blessing in disguise. :-) Well, when they don't cause too much pain, lol. xoxo

Neet said...

I love the sky and the hills/mountains in the background but it is the grass that got to me, it is so realistic looking.
What a lovely journal page this is, I can imagine you losing yourself whilst you made it. The art of "Mindfulness" springs to my mind.
Hugs, Neet xx