'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday 25 November 2019

Wow! 
November is almost over and Christmas will soon be here...! 
Thankful November 25 is my thank you to God for his mercy and grace.
'By grace I have been saved, through faith. 
And this is not because of anything I've done to earn it; it is the gift of God.'

Linking to Art Every Day Month

And here's a little Bible journalling on the same theme...
Thanks for calling in
Back soon
Cath
xxx

10 very kind comments from lovely people:

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful page and quote
carol x

Mrs.B said...

Stunning page Cath.
Avril xx

craftytrog said...

Wonderful art Cath! God's grace is an amazing gift!
Hope you're having a lovely day.
Alison xx

NatureFootstep said...

nice work!

Nicole/DVAtist/Beadwright said...

If everyone would take a moment to think of all the things to be thankful for. Love this piece of art. A real woman's body.

Meggymay said...

A beautiful page Cath and the words are lovely.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Your grace page is amazing Cath. Wow. You did received a wonderful gift. I also like those muted colors and the black ink...in the writing and the wonderful nude. I can't believe it is a month until Christmas, already. This year has flown. Hope the 25th was a good day for you. Hugs-Erika

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautiful art and thoughts, xoxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your journal page is fabulous and your bible entry is stunning. What a great gratitude and I'm sorry I missed it.

Neet said...

A very thought provoking page and a wonderful image.
Hugs, Neet xx