'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday 28 November 2019

Today, I'm thankful that there is always light, always hope, even - and perhaps especially -  in dark and/or difficult circumstances.
Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating!
Linking to Art Every Day
Love the way the gold crackle shows up on the dark greys and black cracks.
Thank you for calling in
Back soon
Cath
xxx

13 very kind comments from lovely people:

froebelsternchen said...

This is simply gorgeous Cath!
Big hugs, Susi

DVArtist said...

This is truly a powerful piece of art. It has depth in meaning.

NatureFootstep said...

lol, the moths are flying outside my window this time of the year :) They want to come in.

Meggymay said...

A lovely page Cath, a great light effect on your background.
Yvonne xx

craftytrog said...

A beautiful page Cath! xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Wonderful page along with your words Cath, I've learnt over more than ever this year that there is always light even when we haven't the energy to find the switch to turn it on I know it is there. Those pops of gold look fabulous, bet they look even more dramatic up close.
Sorry I was too late back home to catch this yesterday but glad I caught up with you today.
If I don't catch up with you before the weekend have a good one Hugs Tracey xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Stunning and powerful, Cath. It speaks of the hope that the light represents. I'm so glad you decided to use this gratitude today. It's wonderful and your art is, as always, out of this world.

Marjut said...

Fabulous page, beautiful background with crackle effect.

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful page! It's a fabulous design and I love the gold crackle - amazing 😁. Happy Friday and wishing you a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Jo x

My name is Erika. said...

This is very clever Cath! I love how that yellow pops off the page and makes the light look like it is really shining. Hugs-Erika

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page and background-love the moths and light glow
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Ohmygoodness this page is so cool. It reminds me of a police interrogation room! Excellent mixed media makin'! xoxo

Neet said...

Those words are something we need to keep repeating in our dark moments of pain. Thanks for this page Cath, love the way the light actually lights up the page.
Hugs, Neet xx