'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday 29 November 2019

Today I'm thankful for my morning coffee!
I allow myself three mugs of caffeinated coffee a day and oh how I love it!
My page is a mishmash of Oxide inks over an acrylic paint wash, using stencil, stamps, die cut alphabet, Posca pens, splatters, Inktense pencils and washi tape 
I'll add the personal journalling later...

Linking to Art Every Day... Day 29!
Also to Simon Says Stamp Mondays, Tape it up
Thanks for calling in 
Back soon
Cath
xxx

12 very kind comments from lovely people:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can't believe I'm actually not late for a change. You are speaking my language. I can't live without my coffee. I really like this journal page. I think you used everything but the kitchen sink to make this gem. I really LOVE it! I'm off to get another cup myself.

NatureFootstep said...

lol, taht lady really needs a cup of coffee, blaack!

craftytrog said...

Lovely page Cath! I love my morning decaff from the Nespresso, then it's usually tea for the rest of the day, decaff also 😊
Have a good weekend xxx

Meggymay said...

Fantastic quote to go with the images you used Cath. I love your coffee page.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

This could have been me this morning. Ha-ha. What a fun take on morning, as we all know how that feels some days. Have a great weekend Cath. Hugs-Erika

Elkes Lebensglück said...

that's a great, funny, imaginative picture to thank for saying a high on the coffee!
Have good weekend
Elke

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I have to start my day with Tea as I sit and nurse it for an hour or the other way around.. then Coffee for the rest of the day to keep me sane/alert until bedtime Tea again. I've had many of those dressing gown moments haa haa!
Super page Cath. HUgs Tracey x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous coffee page great sentment and love the coffee stains-I went off coffee for years now flag until my mid-morning one lol
Carol x

froebelsternchen said...

AMAZING!!! I love this !

Aimeslee Winans said...

Cute page, Cath. I have 1-2 cups after waking and then i cup at some point when I need the jolt. I think I caught a cold at Thanksgiving, sad face. :-( xoxo

Neet said...

I don't know where you get your stamps from or where you see them but you have a wonderful collection. I just love the sentiment on the journal page and the figure is just absolutely great. Another fun picture and another great blog post
Hugs, Neet xx

Sathya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.