'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday 24 November 2019

Happy Sunday!
I love these cute Crafty Individuals penguins, but ever since I first saw them, I can't get the idea of them looking back at a disappearing world out of my head. Whimsical though they may be, there seems to be an air of sadness about them - or maybe that's just me anthropomorphising 😉 
I'm sure it is, but I almost used 'We have children, too' as my words.
So, today I'm focusing on being thankful for our world and for the fact that the earth has all the conditions necessary for life to exist. 
I know we can't change the world overnight, but we can all do 'our little bit' to go towards preventing further destruction of what we have.

I've sized this to fit my smaller journal and I'm linking to 
Thanks for calling in today
Back soon
Cath
xxx

7 very kind comments from lovely people:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Cath, this tugged at my heart strings. This is an emotional journal page today. I am saddened, too that the penguins may not be around for our grandchildren and great grandchildren to enjoy, Touching gratitude today.

craftytrog said...

A great page Cath, and a moving post! xx

My name is Erika. said...

The world's environment is all sad when we think about the future, but hopefully things will change enough so not to bring on the worst. I guess you have to try to be hopeful and just do your own small part to help change it. These penguins are super cute and you did make a super card today. I agree, that is a super stamp. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

NatureFootstep said...

love those penguins :) And the background too.
Re the colorsdots on my yellow paper. I boutht it in Dollarstore a while back. It is simply decoration for your fingernails. :) Tiny little sparklinc things. :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Your page is nice. I'll pass on those penguins, though, to each their own. I don't know why. I need my penguins cuter, ha! xoxo

Neet said...

I think this is the best message you could have put on this page. What a shame it cannot travel all over the world, although with a bit of luck it will travel far via the internet.
Lovely background which, quite righty, suggests a very icy area.
Hugs, Neet xx

crafty-stamper said...

A very thought provoking post but great journal page and love the penguins
Carol x