'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Oops! I missed another day…

Day 19 – Rainbows

A super simple card using rainbow colours. I’m very, very thankful for rainbows Smile

NG19 RAINBOW

Day 20 – Café…

A quick page to say thank you for morning coffee Smile

I LOVE my morning coffee… I treat myself to 3 cups of REAL caffeinated coffee a day, but I really enjoy it!

NG20 COFFEE

I’ll have to finish this off later… had an unexpected visitor – and I’m thankful for that, too Winking smile but I really do need to tidy up that white around the letter E!

I’ll link this to Art Every Day Month – AEDM

Modern and Vintage at Art Journal Journey

and

Just Add Ink’s Add a Large Sentiment

Thanks for popping by

See you soon

Cath

xxx

7 very kind comments from lovely people:

johanna said...

the b-day card may be simple, but the colors make it very effectful! and i love the coffee card as well. i think i´ll brew a mug of coffee now:)) xox

Meggymay said...

It is a colourful happy card for a Birthday a super design.
I love the journal page with the steaming cup of coffee as well although I would prefer tea to start my day.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Love this coffee page Cath! I don't think the white around the E looks so bad-maybe a little coffee spill? I'm glad you decided to join us at AJJ! It's fun to have you stop by. Hugs-Erika

Denita Wright-Smee said...

Hi Cath. Thankyou for sharing your Rainbow creation in the Just Add Ink gallery. Your 'Big and Bold Sentiment' is perfect for our Challenge this week. Denita x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an adorable birthday card, Cath. However, I was BLOWN AWAY by that cup of coffee. You must have spent hours working on it and the various colors, too. I think it is over the top and I adore it. Even better, you shared it with us at Art Journal Journey.

froebelsternchen said...

Cath your birthday card is very well designed! Your art is always a feast for the eyes! I love the coffee page - I can't take much "real" coffee as it unfortunately makes me just too nervous. But fortunately I am fond of drinking decaf . I hardly feel any difference exept of not getting nervous by drinking it.
I say thank you for yet another wonderful page linked to Art Journal Journey Cath! Much appreciated!♥♥♥♥♥
Hugs
Susi

craftytrog said...

A gorgeous, bright card, and I love your coffee page Cath!
Alison xx