'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday 5 November 2018

Just a journal page for today… there are other things waiting,  but I’ll post them at a later date.

A Distress Oxide and Distress ink background with simple stamping, to say thank you for the joy of nature!

NG5 THANKFUL FOR NATURE

Oops! I forgot…

I’m linking this to Art Every Day Month.

aedmlogored

Thanks for looking

Back soon

Cath

xxx  

9 very kind comments from lovely people:

Meggymay said...

A fabulous autumn journal page Cath. Its a super quote as well.
Yvonne xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page great background and love the quote
Carol x

My name is Erika. said...

This page is just gorgeous! It feels like the perfect November page. And I wasn't around yesterday but I want to say I love your arty page. It is so much fun! Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I LOVE this Cath. It's genuinely beautiful. I love the leaves in the background that look like mine about now. SO glad to see you at AEDM.

brenda said...

"Just a journal page" Cath but with Oxides in lovely warm Autumnal colours, strooms, leaves and lovely wording (maybe Bee Craty ones which I 'need'). I really need to actually do something in the journal I bought ages ago don't I.

B x

johanna said...

a wonderful journaling page, everything fits perfectly. and yes, so thankful about nature. xox

hazel said...

A beautiful journal page Cath, have a lovely day.
xxx Hazel

WendyK said...

Love the background colours and quote Cath.

Let's Art Journal said...

Your autumn page is beautiful! The background of Distress Oxides with the fern fronds looks magical with your silhouette toadstools 😀. Creative wishes! J 😊 x