'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Am I confusing you?  I confuse myself…

I’m going back a day to journal my Day 26 of thankfulness in November because I was out all day and way too tired to play when I arrived home. But I was SO very thankful to be able to come ‘HOME’.

I spent 17 years (mostly by choice, I hasten to add) living in a house I never really felt was my home and after another 4 years in a small flat, I was so very grateful to move into my current home! So I decided to celebrate it Smile in a very simple journal page.

NG26 MY HOME

I live in what used to be a mining village in the industrial North West of England. It may not be the prettiest of villages and my house may not be a super duper big house, but it’s where I feel at home and I have almost everything I need virtually on my doorstep. I’m blessed.

I thought I’d add a couple of my mop up journal pages while I’m here… this one has a faint image of Icarus flying in the background and is one of my favourite da Vinci quotes. I have it in a stamp but it’s hard to read.

ONCE YOU HAVE FLOWN...

This page is very rough but is one of my favourite Bible verses…

IN HIM I LIVE AND MOVE

Hopefully, I’ll be back to the right day tomorrow…

Linking this to AEDM – even if it IS a day late…

aedmlogored

Thanks for looking

See you soon

Cath

xxx

3 very kind comments from lovely people:

Meggymay said...

Cath these journal pages are all looking fantastic. I agree that home is one of the best places to be. The row of bright houses look welcoming.
The quotes you added today are also super.
Some days never seem to be long enough and I often have times when I feel I am always catching up.
have a good day tomorrow.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

I know what you mean about your home. Many people don't want to live as rural as I do but I love being here. I enjoyed your art today. Your home page is a very happy one and the colors on the mop up are gorgeous. :) Hugs-Erika

johanna said...

ha, who cares which day it is;)?
your "home" page really gives that warm feeling you are talking about..., it really speaks of cozyness. very concise terms you added. and i also like the "mop up" pages, great colors! xox