'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday 23 November 2018

Better late than never…

It’s been one of ‘those days’…

I did make a simple journal page, but I dared to do a bit of script handwriting over it and wasn’t happy with it, so spent ages trying to cover it up – badly - with mismatched die cuts and find a way to hide it – duh!

I liked the original much better. I must learn to be more comfortable with my mistakes Winking smile

Today, I’m thankful for the freedom to choose. There’s a story behind this, but I won’t bore you with it… 

NG23 FREEDOM TO CHOOSE

I’m linking this to Art Every Day Month

aedmlogored

I’ll be back soon

Thanks for looking

Cath

xxx

6 very kind comments from lovely people:

TammyVitale said...

Oh, I think you should bore us with the story. Stories are wonderful and enhance the enjoyment IMO. Not sure what you're unhappy with. I think this is a great page. But if you tell me the story, maybe I"ll understand. ;)

My name is Erika. said...

I love to draw and find mushrooms, for some reason they are fascinating to me. So I really like this page with all its mushrooms in the forest. And the freedom to chose is something to be thankful about! hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh, bore away Cath. I love tales. This turned out quite nice even after all you say you put it through. I know, I know, I'm woefully late, but at least I FINALLY showed up.

WendyK said...

I love the page, but I know what you mean about our own handwriting. I usually chicken out and do it on the computer. When I lived in the Highlands of Scotland we had loads of different edible mushrooms on our land and I became very adept at finding them and cooking them. We are all still alive as well.

Meggymay said...

Well I also think this is a great page Cath. I know how you feel about handwriting, I'm never happy with mine. Choice is a wonderful thing and whether we choose to share or not is up to ourselves. Regarding my arty mishaps, I do share some of them these days, we are only human and sharing shows the ups and downs , we cannot always produce a pristine piece.
Yvonne xx

Anke said...

WOW what a wonderful page, Cath.

Hugs
Anke