'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday 30 November 2018

Today, I’m thankful that while every day may not be perfect, there’s something good in every day and always something to be thankful for Smile

NG30 ALWAYS SOMETHING GOOD

This brings me to the end of my month of Thankfulness and I’ve really enjoyed it. It’s been so good for me to focus on the good things every day.

It also brings me to the end of AEDM, which I’ve thoroughly enjoyed. Big thank yous to Leah, for organising this and to our small – but very select – group of daily contributors. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you a little bit more and sharing your art.

aedmlogored

THANK YOU!

I know I’ll see some of you on AJJ and other sites

I’m also linking to the

Anything Goes challenge at SSS Wednesdays

I’ll be back soon

Thanks for calling in

Cath

xxx

7 very kind comments from lovely people:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm smiling as big as that cow, dear Cath. It's a truly special finish to this month. Yes, we have been a small, but select group who posted daily, and I'm thrilled to get to better know YOUR art, too. You always come up with the most clever art, including this journal page with its great background and lovely sentiment. See you at AJJ and of course, TioT, too!

TammyVitale said...

what a great way to end the month - with that great big grining ow. How fun. I've enjoyed seeing your work and delighted your joined in. I love AEDM - it gets to be like high school reunions (with none of the snark) after a while. See you next year!

Neet said...

Oh Cath, where on earth did you get that stamp of the cow. It is fantastic! It made me smile and the smile is staying. Love your background too, gorgeous colours.
Thanks for the lovely comments on my story.
Hugs, Neet xx
have a lovely weekend x

Meggymay said...

Oh my Cath that smiling cow image is a perfect addition to your fantastic page.
Its been a super month seeing blog friends at AEDM and all the great projects.
Yvonne xx

johanna said...

this is a gorgeous finishing piece for AEDM - i enjoyed all of your entries, but i think this one is my favorite.
thanks for your continued kind comments, it was a pleasure to meet you in blogland! xox

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this Cath! Great quote!! Hugs,Chrisx

My name is Erika. said...

How did I miss this smiling cow? Wow Cath-this is such a fabulous piece. It has me smiling as well as the cow. Hugs-Erika